Friday, May 29, 2015

Presenting Doris O'conner and Panther Magic

Panther Magic - Coming June 4th from Evernight Publishing


Thanks so much for having me on your blog today with my new release, Panther Magic. This isbook five in my Projects series, and my Muse kind of jumped this one on me, as if by magic.
See, what I did there. ;-)
Okay, okay, I can hear you groan at that lame joke from here, but I really had no intention of writing this story. Number five in this series was supposed to be Natasha’s and Stephan’s story,but I never got past the start. Something was missing, and being a panster and thus entirely reliant on my characters, I shoved that start into my WIP folder, and got on with writing other things, until my search for a Mancandy birthday pic for a friend lead me to these two hunks. My friend was delighted with the pic, and some light hearted banter occurred. Was she going to save one or two…. Separately or at the same time…

*grins*

Her husband chirped up saying it sounded like one of my books, and just like that Zeb and Aran Harris jumped into my head, and wouldn’t leave me alone until I told their story. Never mind, the fact that I was knee deep in another shifter story. So, being the dutiful panster that I am, I sat down, opened up a brand new word document and my fingers flew. It also became apparent why I had stalled on Natasha’s story.You see Natasha is Kate’s roommate and the events in Panther Magic coincide with the start of Natasha’s story. Simply put Panther Magic had to be written before The Polar Project, which will now be book six in this series.
Watch this space as they say!
For now, however, let me introduce you to Kate Duerden and her men….or rather domly shifter types as they’re also known.


Prepare to laugh, cry, and get somewhat hot and bothered, because when these three get together,they ignite the pages.  

Blurb:
There’s no such thing as magic…
Kate doesn’t believe in it, let alone the panther sort Arran and Zeb Harris are famous for. Using animals in their act is just downright cruel. If only she could convince her libido of that. Instead she seems to have fallen head over heels in lust with those sex-on-legs twin brothers. Getting laid will cure this, surely?
When panther shifters Arran and Zeb scent their mate, they know they’ll have a fight on their hands. The delectable human morsel might be submissive, but Kate has spirit, never mind the small matter she has no idea shifters exist. They want her submission freely given and not forced upon her by the mysterious mating bond. However, when their panthers kill while rescuing Kate, that bond might well be the only thing to keep them alive.

It’s up to Kate to save her Sirs.

Buy it from Evernight  ARe  Bookstrand  Amazon  B&N

To celebrate the release I’m giving away a $25 Amazon GC and two e-books from my back
list. Entry via Rafflecopter. Contest runs June 4th to June 25th!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

About Doris:

Doris is a writer of sensual, sassy, and sexy tales involving alpha heroes to die for, and heroines who give as good as they get.  From contemporary to paranormal, Sci-fi, BDSM, F/F, M/M, and Ménage, haunting love stories are guaranteed.
Happily married for the last twenty-five years, she lives with her husband and their brood of nine in a far too small house filled with love, laughter, and chaos.


Stalk her in these places

Website  Tsu Twitter  Facebook Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment